Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Had A Side Shorte?

Supposedly on of Michael Jackson bodyguard "Matt Fiddes" reported to the press that Michael had a girlfriend for quite sometime that he really cared for.

“I’m not going to name who she is, but I think the family were aware that there was someone special in his life who he loved and adored and had his ups and downs with. I don’t know how long they’ve been a couple. I know she’s been with him for some time in different capacities but … it’s up to her if she wants it to come out or the family to speak about this very private information.”


Get em Michael....who would of suspected that?

Matt also claims Mike did have a serious drug problem, one that he and the other members of Michael’s security attempted to rectify by talking to the pop star and confiscating needles and such from his room. However, their words of help fell on “deaf ears” as Matt recalls certain “doctors” who would prescribe Michael his drugs as well as charge fans $20,000 for introductions to the pop idol.

Wow......people just used and killed this man...so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment